Current employment opportunities are listed below.
If you are interested in one of the job postings, please submit your application as indicated in the posting.
Administrative and Clerical Training Program Instructor (Permanent Seasonal)
In this role you will be responsible for all elements of a program designed to give individuals the necessary skills for employment in the office administration field. The position will extend approximately 10 months each year, with 8-9 weeks off between June and August.
The successful candidate will bring an exciting blend of technical skill, exceptional ability to build relationships and rapport, and facilitation expertise. Your knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, accounting software, customer service, office equipment, office management and business communication has been gained through significant successful experience in responsible roles. You are at a place where you want to share your success to create similar success for others. You have a degree or diploma in some area of administration or an equivalent level of professional experience. Your access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license is a necessary part of the role as well.
Interested applicants should send Resume and Cover letter, including salary expectations, in Microsoft Word or .pdf format with ACT in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is September 24, 2018 by noon. Read full job posting and requirements.
Sales and Operations Supervisor, Clean Works London
We are presently seeking a Sales and Operations Supervisor. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Operational Lead and be the supervisor for multiple job sites managing staff.
- Must be available to work on weekends as needed
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must have cleaning industry experience
- Business development and new client acquisition
- Oversee delivery and completion of commercial cleaning services
- Familiarize and train staff on site-specific information and expectations
- Monitor productivity and assist with tasks and equipment as needed
- Assist in maintaining inventory of equipment
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to improve service delivery
- Cleaning audits at various contracted sites
Being mechanically inclined is considered an asset
Work references will be requested
Hourly rate of $16.00 to $17.00/hour
37.5 hours per week must be available evenings and weekends
Please email your resume and indicate Sales and Operations Supervisor in the subject line to email@example.com