Current employment opportunities are listed below.
If you are interested in one of the job postings, please submit your application as indicated in the posting.
Community Woodshop Summer Student
Job Description: The Woodshop Summer Supervisor will work with our Woodshop Staff and Volunteers to create a welcoming environment of collaboration, expertise and learning.
- Monitor and maintain safe usage and upkeep of all tools and machinery
- Develop a supportive culture of learning with a passion for woodworking
- Provide orientation and information sessions to new and potential participants
- Ensure proper usage of the machines among Woodshop members
- Develop and facilitate workshops and classes to a wide variety of groups and clubs
- Manage the Community Volunteers’ Summer Project
- Administer membership policies and practices to ensure an open and fair environment.
Interested applicants should send Resume and Cover letter in Microsoft Word format or .pdf format with “Woodshop Summer Student” in the subject line to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is April 19th, 2019 at 4:00 PM. Pathways Skill Development is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.